Friday 4 November 2011

Not a lot happened this week!

I don't seem to have done much stitching this week, not a lot has happened but it seems to have flown by...... ... I did get my Christmas ornie swaps in the post for International Hand Stitchers group, will show photos when I know they have been received.  Two to USA and one to Australia, hope they fly as quick as my week has.   I have started a LHN 'Deck the Halls' christmas ornie, and it's  lovely, I'm sure I will be stitching this one again and again.

It is my DH's birthday today, so as he loves muffins and cupcakes I made him some Banana and Choc cupcakes, recipe from my favourite baking book (see last post).  ummmmm.....  must start on a healthier diet, think we both  got a few pounds to lose now...



Yummmy !!!

I will leave you with a few snaps from my garden, really looking autumnal now.......


the resident blackbird will enjoy the orange Firethorn and red Cotoneaster berries this winter. 

Happy stitching

No comments: