Monday 10 October 2011

Crazy 15 Challenge 2012 - my list so far

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by, I haven't got very far with my stitching since my last post but I did make a start on organizing my Crazy 15..... well, I have 10  on my list, what do you think so far!  I'm looking for smaller projects for the remainder to give me some chance of finishing.  I have 3 kitted up and 2 just waiting for threads........ must do a little shopping for fabric and a few more threads, and maybe a few LHN charts, oh and needles....   I broke one this morning.

Crazy 15 Challenge 2012
Coffee Menu, by LHN
Tiny Linen Pinkeep, by Jane Greenoff
Tiny House, by LHN
Snowflake Biscornu, by Faby Reilly
Espresso Yourself, by Kell Smurthwaite
Hot Chocolate, by Kell Smurthwaite
Tea for 2, by Kell Smurthwaite
Bee Welcome, by Abi Gurden
Heart Stitcher, by à mon ami Pierre
The French Hen, by JBW Designs

Crazy 15 Challenge
Did you notice my little plastic wallets?  I have A4 and A5 sizes, they are so handy for keeping a project together.  Found them at my local supermarket, very cheap too!  So here's a pic of them in my 'WIP' bag, ummm.. so neat.

Don't think I shall get much stitching done tomorrow, my oven blew up this evening just as I was about to put our dinner in!!!  ....... the cooker is not that old, and I have had it repaired twice, but this time DH says 'oh no we buy another one', so that's what I'm doing tomorrow.  Salad anyone?  

Happy stitching

2 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo looks a nice list there and I keep mine in plastic wallets with everything in them I need to do the project .... including a needle for each project too ... good luck with getting a new oven as well :) love mouse xxxx

Shari said...

you have a great list of projects picked for the challenge! those plastic wallets look great....good idea!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog & for commenting!!!