Thursday 11 February 2010

Betty Boop Challenge


I decided to try the Betty Boop Challenge set by Rivkah Mizrahi of http://dollmakersmuse.blogspot.com/ its a very interesting pattern.... see what you think of my progress so far. The hands are so ugly, may make another set and she has shoulders like a footballer. The black sparkley fabric will be her dress and the red net her underskirt. I can't decide what to use for the hair yet.... maybe wool roving, but I don't like needle felting much. Watch this space.. will I get her finished?

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh! I think you're off to a great start Heather!!!!!
Your hands are NOT ugly!!..lol..
they look much more feminine than mine!!. I decided to camoflauge mine by making it appear my "Man Hands" were gloved!!!..ROFL!!!
can't wait to see more!!!
Will be working on finishing all my makes this weekend!!....barring any more misadventures that is
with kiddos being out because of snow!!!
keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
ROFL!!!
Hugz,
Kristine ;-)

Heth said...

Thanks Kristine.... Have you spotted my mistake? the eyes, I have painted black where it should be white duh! a re-do has been achieved lol... I'm onto the legs now... they are like a sumo wrestlers!